Please follow the steps below to create a new FB Business manager or if you already have one, please skip to step 2. This should be attached to your personal facebook account.
Facebook is an advertising channel we will be using to grow your business.
- To create a new FB Business Manager, click the following link to get started. Then follow the steps on the screen to create a business manager account.
- Once your FB Business Manager has been created or if you already have one, please go to this URL - https://business.facebook.
com/Then you should see a page that looks like the image below.
- Click on the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- You should see a page that looks like the image below. You will want to click on Business settings.
- Once in the business settings, you will want to click on Users>People where you will then be able to invite BrandonBillett4@gmail.com with admin privileges selected for everything.
- Once completed you will then click on Accounts>Ad Accounts (See image below)
- Then, click on the blue add button, then select the option "create a new ad account". (You might have to scroll on the smaller box to display this option)
- You can enter the name of your Brand. Select that it is for your business, and make sure the ad account is in USD.
- Then you can continue through the steps to add a payment method. At some point, it will ask you to assign it to a team member. You will then select the 2 names on the left and ensure all switches on the right side are enabled for full control.
Then select Invite
- Let our team know via email that these steps have been completed.