Facebook Business Manager Setup
This video will guide you on how to create a Facebook Business manager straight from your personal profile. This is required to advertise on the Facebook platform.
Please follow the steps below to create a new FB Business manager or if you already have one, please skip to step 2.
Facebook is an advertising channel we will be using to grow your business.
- To create a new FB Business Manager, click the following link to get started.
- Once your FB Business Manager has been created or if you already have one, please complete the following tasks to complete the setup;
Create an Instagram account (using the Gmail account we've created for your store and the same password)
- Add your Instagram account to your Business Manager
3. Create a Facebook Page from the BM with your store name.
4. Create a new Ad Account
- Add Payment Details to the ad account
5. Create a Pixel with your store name under Data Source in your business manager settings
6. Add Brandon, Steven, and Aspen (email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com) as an admin to your business and assign him the following assets; FB Page, Instagram Page, Ad Account, and Pixel