Selecting Shopify Plan + Linking Payment Methods
This video will guide you on how to properly log in and set up your Shopify payment information for bank deposits. You also will link other payment methods for customers to use at checkout like Paypal.
- Login to shopify with your provided credentials
- After logging in, select the plan you want to use. We recommend the Basic Shopify plan.
3. Once a plan is selected, you will be prompted to enter a CC. Simply add your CC and you are done with this task!
Linking your Bank Account (so you can get paid!) 💸
- On the left sidebar, click Settings.
2. Then select Payments and the Complete Account Setup
3. If you have a PayPal account, we highly suggest adding it as a payment method. Simply scroll further down on the page and connect your account.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, we encourage you to create one here.